Atlantic Chemicals Trading GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0)40 33 44 19-0
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Contact
Hyaluronic acid: Miracle cure for beautiful skin and healthy joints
Supplier of Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate)
Hyaluronic acid is a natural polymer composed of disaccharides that occurs in almost all parts of the human body and plays an essential role in various physiological functions. It is most commonly found in the skin, joints (synovial fluid) and vitreous body of the eye. As a medical treatment, hyaluronic acid has been used for years for the treatment of osteoarthritis.
Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate) is used in the processing industry, for example, for the following applications:
- Anti-ageing creams (cosmetics)
- Food supplement (food)
- Hyaluron filler (aesthetic medicine, urology)
- Eye drops and nasal sprays (pharmaceutics)
- Viscosupplementation, for example, for osteoarthritis (pharmaceutics)
- Viscoelastics in ophthalmology (pharmaceutics)
Hyaluronic acid is a powerful moisturiser that is able to bind large amounts of water. The substance has volumising, firming and smoothing properties, but also regenerating and wound healing properties. In addition, for example, moisturising eye drops but also osteoarthritis injections contain hyaluronic acid.
ACT is your reliable trading partner and distributor of high-quality hyaluronic acid, also known as sodium hyaluronate. It is especially suitable for the processing and production of end products in the food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries and for animal feed.
We at ACT supply only the best raw materials in certified quality. Here we guarantee you that every step in the production process is carried out with care. At ACT you can be sure that the entire production chain through to despatch is of the highest quality.
These days, hyaluronic acid is obtained primarily through biotechnology (fermentation of a natural strain of Streptococcus equi).
- Hyaluronic acid is hygroscopic, sensitive to heat and light
- Warmth / heat destroy the molecular chains, reducing the molecular weight
- Broken down in the body by the enzyme hyaluronidase
- Active ingredient (various qualities depending on the application)
- Cosmetic quality (different ranges of molecular weight)
- Food supplement quality (different ranges of molecular weight)
- Food: 36 months
- Cosmetics: 36 months
- Pharmaceuticals: 60 months
- Food: 10 kg PE bag
- Cosmetics: 1 kg aluminium PE bag
- Pharmaceuticals: Aluminium PE bag, container size depending on the requirements of the customer