CLA is a highly natural product with great potential of usage in many areas such as sports nutrition, dietary supplements, functional foods and instant premix formulas.
CLA is a derivate of the essential fatty acid Linoleic Acid. It is produced from 100% pure, natural safflower seed oil, which has the highest concentration of linoleic acid.
- Reliable and qualified supplier
- Microencapsulated Conjugated Linoleic Acid Triglycerides (CLA-TG) Powder
- O dourless and pleasant-tasting due to innovative technology
- Improved bioactivity
- Microencapsulation prevents oils from oxidation
Derivat from 100% pure, natural safflower seed oil
- 40%/60% powder
- 80%/95% oil – The oil is mainly used by softgel capsules manufacturers
- 10 kg net seal-heated aluminimum foil bags under nitrogen, two bags packed in corrugated paper carton
- 20 kg net seal-heated aluminium foil bags under nitrogen, one bag packed in corrugated paper carton Packaging Oil
- 190kg net HDPE drum under nitrogen
Nutrition/protein bars, fortified beverages, meal replacement powder, hard and softgel capsules
Green tea extracts, Carnitine